Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kind Words...

Good morning!!! Well, I'm tired!!! LOL  Yesterday was busy, busy, busy despite only having kids in the class for 1.5 hours.  I had the class that was in my room last year and will get my class today :)  But the kids I met yesterday were very sweet and welcoming :)  I even had the dh stop by with a latte after school :)  Today's card is one I made on Monday for this week's Mojo Monday contest.  It's the first Monday of the month, so Julee has some free stamps up for grabs :)  As soon as I saw the circle, I knew I wanted to use this sentiment as I knew it fits perfectly into my circle nestabilities die :)  I had this paper left over from my Project Parade purse papers (say that 10 times quickly!! lol) and thought I would use it instead of cutting something new.  Okay, that's about it... have a wonderful Wednesday!!!  Thanks for stopping by :)


what's in it?
stamps: verve kind words, verve free with order thanks so much
ink: versafine onyx, su more mustard
paper: pti cream, kraft, berry sorbet, k&company dp, su more mustard
accessories: stitching, circle nestabilities, gemstones, pti ribbon, twine, SU circle and tag corner punches

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Glad you survived day one. Hoping the kids get their teachers today but as you know it is a wild card as to who registers on day one and how the classes have to get organized.

Your card is darling....I'm about to commit hari kari since my stamps weren't in the mail yesterday, that or risk an assault charge on the customs guys. I WANT MY NEW VERVE!!! Said stamping my foot and shaking my fist in the air! Okay, temper tantrum is over.

Great card and I just LOVE that sentiment and those flowers. Pop of blue/grey ribbon is lovely. Hope today went okay (((hugs))).

Aimes said...

Hope those kids were still sweet today, Diva! I've had to try and teach mine with no voice today LOL!
Super sweet card - I really do love that sentiment!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Julie said...

This is beautiful, Maureen! I'm so glad you survived your first day and still had time to stamp! :)

Heidi said...

As always, beautiful card Maureen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...