Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Things in Unexpected Places

Good morning, friends!! This short work week is humming right along.  I'm busy making gift cards for my sister's wine store and then I think I should be thinking ahead to Christmas cards!! YIKES!!  Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I'm using some more of Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-Licious paper.  I had this colour combo pop into my head Sunday night...PTI's ocean tides, aquamist, and scarlet jewel (of course, springmoss is there too, but by accident because of the paper...hehe).  Love the pop of colour scarlet jewel makes.  I had printed this poem out 3 times last month and this is the last copy for now...but I do love it :)  Hope your week is going well :)  Thanks for the great feedback on the blog redesign, I really appreciate it :)

what's in it?
stamps: ippity (by Unity) right where you belong
ink: su baroque burgundy
paper: pti ocean tide, aquamist, scarlet jewel, cream, cosmo cricket dp
accessories: fiskars border punch, stitching, gemstones, pti buttons, ribbon and twine,

3 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

What a refreshing colour combo. That is such a nice sentiment. I like your new blog! Was it fun to set up?

Marisa said...

Love the pop of red on this card. Great sentiment too.

Kristina said...

Oooh, I do love that pop of Scarlett Jewel! It makes it look so incredibly lovely!

And did I totally miss the blog change?! When did that happen? The little bling on the "i" is too cute! And the made in Canada stamp... so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...