Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mwah!

mwah
Good morning!! It’s been a busy but fun week at work…the kids are so sweet.  One thing I missed about teaching the younger primary students is their excitement around Christmas.  Today’s card is my entry for this week’s Mojo Monday sketch.  It’s contest week so Julee, owner of Verve Stamps, has some Verve prizes to be won.  I toyed around with a few ideas and then this one popped into my head.  It’s official, this is Tony’s card!!! LOL  I so wanted to use Snowbunny Bella standing under the mistletoe, but she was on  his card last year, so I went with a bold mistletoe image from Waltzing Mouse.  I typed up the sentiment in Word and printed it onto kraft cardstock.  I stamped “kisses xo” with two stamps from the same Waltzing Mouse stamp set onto the kraft panel.  Then some lips!!! No, they are not mine!! LOL  I’ve had this stamp for about 20 years!!  I added the “Mwah!” from the WM set…boy, I really got a lot out of that set!! lol  I had to keep the frills down being a card for the dh.  I think he’ll love it…I’ll add “forever”  on the inside :)  I actually have a very realistic ball of artificial mistletoe that I hang over the front door every year…needless to say, there is a lot of kissing going on there at Christmas!! LOL  I changed the sketch a little to fit my plan…I know the Mojo Ladies won’t mind as it’s about having fun and making what you love…and I do love my dear husband :)  One more week and I pick him up from the airport…mistletoe or no mistletoe, he’s getting lots of kisses there!! LOL  Have a great weekend…come back tomorrow for my Curtain Call Guest Designer card!! Hugs and “kisses too!”
signature
closeuplips
Mojo168Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzing mouse festive foliage; rubber stampede lips

ink: versamark, su real red, verafine onyx

paper: pti white, springmoss, kraft, bitty boxes dp; su choc chip; ruby red

accessories: buttons, twine, circle punch, pti limitless layers die, pti ribbon, stitching

10 comments:

Ann said...

What a FUN card!

Lynn said...

So fun....love those kissy lips! Where is your dear Tony? Sounds like he's been gone a really long time?

Marisa said...

Tony will have mistletoe to hold over your head all year long now LOL! What a fun card :) I"m sure he will love it. Glad he will be home soon. Just make sure you don't so much kissing you don't have any posts for us ;)

Glad the kids had a ball making the gingerbread houses. Was always my favorite activity to come and help in the classroom with. Amazing how each child's personality comes out in the gingerbread houses.

Enjoy your weekend and hope the kids aren't too wingy the last week of school(((hugs)))

Alberta said...

Cute and fun

Andrea Ewen said...

Super sweet card and great job with the Mojo sketch! Love that stamped background and that great sentiment...perfect for your honey!

Angela said...

Wow, this rocks! I think you should be in the running for the prize for sure with this one...well done!

Aimes said...

Love this racy little number, Diva! And there I was thinking you'd perfected the art of leaving lipstick marks LOL!!!
Bet Tony will just love it! Enjoy your kissing *wink*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Winter said...

Oh My! I LOVE this card! Everything about it is great and I know your husband will Love it too! I thought you kissed it! :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Oh my gosh! What an awesome card! So creative and fun! Love all the details. You use the best embellishments!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love the lips! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...