Friday, December 24, 2010

Silver Bells

joytoyou

closeup

Good morning!!! Well, one more sleep!!  I remember as a child how excited I would get before Christmas  and how long the days leading up to it seemed and how LONG the night before Christmas was :)  Today’s card is another “Joy” card, but it also has silver bells (via Michaels yesterday!) so I thought I’d change up the post title a bit :)  These bells have an aged silver looks and were part of another ornament kit that will never become a wire sleigh :)  hehehe.  I have had these Making Memories Fa La La alphabet stickers for 2 years and am finally using them!!  I loved their whimsy but just never got a chance to use them.  This may be the last Christmas card of the year and it’s for my son’s girlfriend, but from me :)  I found her the cutest scarf and glove set yesterday (I’m tempted to keep them or go and buy myself another set!! lol).  At this time I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting here each day or each week or every once and a while.  I truly appreciate it :)  I’ll be back on Sunday with my last Guest Designer card for Stacey’s Curtain Call Colour Challenge and then a bit later for the PTI Blog Hop :)  I’m leaving you with a couple of pictures of my leprechaun ornaments :)  Have a blessed Christmas!!!

signature

IMG_2405 

This little sweetie was made for me 10 years ago by one of my students.  I have become very good friends with his mother over the years and he is in Grade 12 now!! He made me this sweet little bead leprechaun and it always makes me smile when we unpack it :)

IMG_2404

This sparkly little guy was given to me by my lovely husband.  He found it in Banff when we were there celebrating our 2nd anniversary :)  My tree is not a fancy designer tree…my dad cut it down up where he keeps his horses and most of the ornaments have been gifts from friends and students…it is a memory tree of love :)

 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve merry wishes

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, plum pudding; pti and cosmo cricket dps, glitter cardstock

accessories: the cats pajamas snowflake die; pti scallop border die; seam binding ribbon; su silver cording, grandpa’s button, silver bells; making memories fa la la alphabet stickers, corner chomper

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas Maureen to you and your family. Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

Aimes said...

Hey Diva! Love that you used those super sparkly stickers - so magical at this time of year!
Love your tree too!
Wishing you and yours a fabulous Christmas and New Year! Celebrate in STYLE!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Moe!! You do magical things with that snowflake die!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

TannyP said...

That bundle of goodies in the right corner is incredible. Just the right touch of snowflakes, seam binding & bell beauty!

It's always great when you can use up the lovely things that have been saved up.

Your leprechaun ornaments are so cute - and I love how they all have stories. Such beautiful memories to bring out for the holidays each year. Have a wonderful Christmas, Moe!

Marisa said...

Love the sparkly joy and way to use those bells :) How fun to have a real tree - ours is artificial and I sure miss that smell!! Blessings.

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh this is very pretty. Love the soft lavender colors in this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...