Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wasn’t at a Party…

loveispatient
Good morning blog buddies!!!  Well, I couldn’t help but start with another song this morning…I’m so excited after the first Verve Release as a fulltime Diva :D  We had soooooooo much fun last night and the lounge pants seemed to be a hit…one of the other Divas, Sankari, even made up a new acronym…KMLPO…Knock my lounge pants off!! LOL  Oh, my…I’m still laughing and in tears over that one!! LOL  So, yes, I was at a party last night!!!  And to keep the celebration going, I’m sharing a couple of my cards from the Release Party…recognize any part of this card?  It’s the sneak peek I gave you yesterday…I’m still trying my shabby/vintage legs out and love all the beautiful treasures :)  The fabulous paper is from Basicgrey’s Curio and the sentiment is from the newly released Love Notes.  Up next is one of my favs ….it just may be my son’s card to his girlfriend for Valentines…but he doesn’t know it yet!! LOL  Will have to ask if he wants it when we talk this weekend.  It really makes my heart sing :)  He calls his GF “Sweetie” so he likes the cards I make that say “You’re so Sweet,”  etc.  It uses the newly released Sweet Treats stamp that fits into the Sweet Scallop die from a previous release and another stamp from Love Notes.  Are you feeling the hot pink and silver love?  Me too!!
you'resosweet
Well, that’s all for me!!  If you weren’t able to join in the Release Party last night…check out the Verve Gallery for some wildly amazing inspiration from the Divas and then enjoy the Baby Be Mine sale (15% off the entire new collection of stamps AND LOVE/VALENTINE sets!!!)  Have a wonderful Saturday!!!  Hugs!!
signature

what’s in them?

 

{love is patient}

stamps: verve love notes

ink: su choc chip, pti vintage cream, tea dye duo

paper: pti cream, su espresso, ruby red, basicgrey curio dp

accessories: stitching, gems, grandpa’s button, twine, mm heart pins, memriemare@etsy seam binding ribbon and button, doily, circle nestabilities, vintage oval frame die, craft concepts ef

 

{you’re so sweet}

stamps: verve sweet treats, love notes

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, raspberry fizz, sweet blush, su going grey, carolee’s dp, cloud 9 designs dp

accessories: stitching, gems, silver doily, labels 11 die, Verve sweet scallop die, circle punch, ms lacy doily border punch, hole punch, pink and silver ribbon (Michaels), crystal button (Memriemare@Etsy), silver cording, pearls

9 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh Diva I'm ROFL about LMLPO too!!! Glad you partied hard as a true Diva would!
Love these cards and I've even put Love Notes in my shopping basket....just dithering over the $13 postage...I think it's only a matter of time until I click buy though!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Melisa Hunter said...

I lurked for a bit at the party last night. What gorgeous cards you created! I can't wait to see them all on your blog again... or maybe I should go to the Verve gallery. Love the vintage look of the first one with the tarnished button and the hat pins. That silver doily is so pretty on the second one. Where did you get it?

Have a good weekend!

Marisa said...

What a fun party last night. That thread was moving!! Holy moly think I finally caught up the the current page just before it ended. Lots of great comments and fun :) Now the big decision of what to get! Have Love Notes and Smallest Things PG on the hit list, Text Objects from the last one and debating on two dies. Think I'll wait until next week in the rare event that I get a mojo win and a free set.

Your cards were great last night. Love the colours of the first one and how you layered the nesties with the die. The second one reminds me of candy with all the pink - perfect for Jake's sweetie :)


Hope you got a good night sleep after your late one on Thursday. Have a great weekend!

Radha said...

Hello !!
How sweet! U create such gorgeous creations! u sew too???
Wow love it!
Happy New year!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome cards! Love the shabby look of the first and the silver on the second! So different from each other, yet both so gorgeous!

TannyP said...

Love it! You are such a perfect Diva. That sweet, sweet pink & silver card just sings! You're rocking the vintage - love that seam binding!

Ann said...

Ha! Love the LMLPO! Leave to sweet Sankari to come up with a cute one like that!

Love your gorgeous card! That ribbon is delish!

Lynn said...

Ohh...I'm going to have to get in on the next party...I just got my last Verve order this week! I'm in love with their stamps...all thanks to you!

Janelle said...

Beautiful cards! And, by the way, did I ever congratulate you on being made a fulltime Verve Diva? If not... a big hug and congrats! I'm so proud of you! (And not in the least bit surprised...) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...