Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Bit of You

littlebitofyou

Hey!!  Hello again!  I’m posting a second time quickly as I just stumbled on a new challenge  over on The Shabby Tea Room and it ends today!!  The challenge is to use any 3 embellishments in a row on this bingo card OR use all 9!!!  Well, I couldn’t resist that challenge!!  I made a list last night, put some things down on the desk then went to bed.  I just triple checked and, yep, I have them ALL!!!  I was tempted to use some glitter brads, but I wasn’t sure if all the embellishments had to be separate.  Anyways, I love the blog over there and will definitely be following them :)  Here’s to a newbie!!  Thanks for coming back :)  It’s a beautiful spring morning and I have a bit of time in the studio today before heading back to work tomorrow :)

signature

Photo inspiration _54 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve because of you, waltzingmouse very vintage labels 10

ink: colorbox lilac, versafine onyx, pti tea dye duo

paper: pti kraft, cream, lavender moon, basicgrey hello luscious

accessories: pti fillable frame #7, labels 10 nestabilities, lace flower, glitter star, button, thread, gems, brads, su embossing folder, seam binding ribbon, lace trim, stitching

8 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Moe, this is beautiful! Wonderful colors, textures, and detailing! Love that Verve sentiment! Beautifully done!

Melisa Hunter said...

What a gorgeous card, Maureen! Love the look of the SU vintage wallpaper on this card. Where did you get that beautiful little flower with the pearl centre? Love the colours you chose, too! Enjoy the last day!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that sentiment! Thank you for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Marisa said...

Wow, well done on covering all nine items on the bingo card!! I'm impressed :) Great card. Enjoy your last day off. We have another week of spring break still so I'll be busy with the kids and working for hubby.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the challenge. Your card is beautiful. And the sewing is perfect!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
Hugs,
Kristin

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the sentinment and embossing fabulous!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

TannyP said...

Fabulous job! Those are all so perfectly combined on your card and it's stunning as usual =)

Colorado Crafter said...

Lovely card!! I love that you used all 9 things on the challenge board. When I read all the choices, I also thought how fun it would be to incorporate all 9 of them! LOL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...