Friday, April 1, 2011

Hola Chica!!

vlvaprsketch1

Hola Chicas!!  It’s Friday, it’s a new month and it’s Viva La Verve time!!  There’s also a lot going on over on the Verve Blog including the monthly Inspiration Team Blog Hop, so don’t forget to head over there after my post!!  It’s a new month so Diva Amber is hosting the first week of new April sketches.  There were a lot of panels going on, so I took the easy way out and picked all my patterned paper from the same paper pad so I knew they would go well together :)  I added a few different borders and stitching throughout and gave little Chloe a fancy blinged up flower to wear :)  I’m just loving all the cheeky/chicky sentiments in the Chicks Rule set :)  Well, it’s TGIF and the dh is home so we’re heading to the local House and Home Show tomorrow and then out for martinis and tapas at a new restaurant :)  Hope you have a fun weekend planned too :)  Cheers!

signature

VLVApr11Week1Sketch 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve chicks rule,

ink: versafine onyx, su more mustard

paper: pti cream, su wasabi, daffodil delight, soft suede, basicgrey upcycle

accessories: circle and labels 16 nestabilities: prima flower, gems, fisakars and ek success border punches, stitching

6 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

This looks like a fun sketch. I can't wait to get my Chicks Rule set! Only two more little projects to go for my courses...yay! I really like how you used the swatches of patterned paper directly on the white card base. Little Chloe is so cute with her flower!

Amber Hight said...

SOOO beautiful, Schmoopy! I love how you used ALLLLL patterned paper! That's amazing, you ROCK chica! Enjoy your romantic day with DH:)

Marisa said...

Oh my, that's a lot of panels...will see how I make out LOL! Great take on the sketch and love the prima flower on the duck : ) Enjoy looking at goodies at the Home Show :)

Lynn said...

Maureen, Sounds like you and Tony have a wonderful weekend planned! I came home to a nice shrimp/pasta dinner and a glass of wine...just what I needed.

Love all these panels...which of course you rocked..I really love the flower on the chick...so cute!

Michelle Woerner said...

Ahhhh, I won't forget you! sniff sniff. Hard day. But, on to your cutie card. LOVE the little flower on chica! Hugs to you!

Ravengirl said...

Awww, look at Chloe with her sweet new flower! Looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...