Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Many Thanks



Good morning!! Just a quick little post for this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.  I didn’t really have a plan, just played around with some new paper and stamps until I came up with something I loved :)  Not a usual colour palette for me, but I really like the grey and yellow!  Hope you’re having a great week and I hope you can come back tomorrow…there will be a fun little blog hop!! Smiles to you all :)
signature
WMSC49_thumb[1]

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzingmouse stamps frame it, pti mat stack 1

paper: pti cream, kraft, su basic grey, sahara sand, so saffron, crate paper and october afternoon dps

ink: versafine onyx, su basic grey

accessories: pti banner and mat 1 dies, pti ribbon, buttons and thread, stitching, gems

9 comments:

TannyP said...

Such fun colors and that mat is stunning!! Love the stitching...I need to learn to switch out my thread soon =)

Marisa said...

Great pop of navy with the sentiment panel and the stitching adds a fabulous touch. Have a great week :)

Kelly S. said...

I absolutely love the colors on this, Maureen! Love the stitching and the beautiful doily paper you created! The stitching is fabulous!

Aimes said...

Don't ya love just playing around until it all clicks and then you quickly stick it all down before you change your mind?! Well that's how my design process usually goes anyways LOL!
Love the mix of colours on this beauty...do I need that Mat Stack set? And while we're at it, which doily set did you buy from WMS? I'm on the fence and can't make my mind up - I need some Diva intervention :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynn said...

Oh...loved seeing you over at the Passion for PaperTrey this morning! Way to go Moe! Can't wait to see all your fabulous inspiration? I love that Crate Paper...I used my entire 6x6 pad of paper up...inch by inch! Yummy!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the gray and yellow together and your take on the sketch is so pretty this week! That doily panel is divine!!

Julia Aston said...

Pretty panels and colors on this! love the stitching and satin ribbon! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Jean Martin said...

Sigh. Maureen!!!! This is sooo beautiful! I love that doily patterned paper! How I wish they had that in stamps! You can never have too many doily stamps! :) Thanks for the inspiration dear!

Clare said...

Brilliant card, love the color combo! Thanks for joining us this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...