Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Nicest Thoughts…



Good morning!!  Well, we finally got some snow yesterday afternoon!!  So nothing better to do than stamp the afternoon away!  If you follow my blog, you know of my shameless addiction to the colourQ weekly challenge.  I love to play most weeks if the colour combination speaks to me and more times than not it does!  This week is no different…check out the fabulous inspiration photo :)
cqc118
This challenge (and Lynn) has convinced me to get some cherry cobbler ink!!  I hope your weekend is going well.  I have some more inky time planned for later this morning getting ready for the upcoming Verve Release this Friday!  What a fun week ahead!
signature
sh11_01

what’s in it?

stamps: verve nicest thoughts plain jane

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, su pear pizzazz, kiwi, caribbean, pti distressed dots dp, mme lime twist dp, lilybee desisn head over heels dp

accessories: pti fillable frame, scallop border and leaf dies, su embossing folder, pti button, thread, gems, stitching

14 comments:

Lynn said...

You know how I love my Cherry Cobbler. You won't regret getting that color ink :)! I love how your stitching highlights the chevron paper. Fabulous layout Moe!

PS Went back down to look at the paint. Still love it! We're going to Home Depot today to order a couple of cabinets. I'll take pictures of the room later today!

Tammy said...

Great sentiment! I love the big button flower too!

Amber Hight said...

Oh schmoopy!! I love this card, your button flower is amazing!

Christina said...

Wow! I envy your effortless use of patterned papers--you always strike the perfect balance. This is just so sweet and feminine! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week!

Marisa said...

Loving the button flower and the shape of the sentiment panel. Another great CQ card :) Hope you didn't have to shovel too much snow off the driveway - or is that Tony's job ;)

The Paper Parade said...

You did such an awesome job with this color palette! I love the stitching and layout, too, and the cute button flower :)

Carole said...

Hi Maureen, cherry cobbler ink, definitely sounds intriguing. Wonderful card and I love the colour palette too. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Marybeth said...

This is so pretty ,love the simple style of your bright card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this card Maureen. Your designer papers are so perfectly matched and I love the embossed leaves. We had snow in Toronto, but it has already melted. Crazy weather this year.

TannyP said...

GORGEOUS! Love the way you always manage to rock a color challenge in fine fashion. These papers are lovely and your button/leaf combo is a beauty!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOVE this! FABULOUS papers and your layout is stunning! Just GORGEOUS!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Maureen! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week for the first challenge of 2012.

LeAnne said...

Love the patterns you've used here! Awesome as usual! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Aimes said...

Awwwww - you're one of my nicest thoughts too, Diva! :)
Oh my this card is a lesson on how to use patterned paper - straight into my 'use it or lose it' folder it goes!
Hugs!
Duchess
x
P.S Ooooh snow!!! It's like Spring over here right now, we're at 11 degrees Celsius!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...