Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebrate (on the patio!)

celebrate

Good morning!  Happy Mother’s Day!  I had a lovely afternoon yesterday, alternating between time in the studio and time on our sundeck (see picture below!).  I cracked open a new paper pad to use with this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch challenge :)  The Say It Loud set is still in my little desk organizer so I chose a stamp that hadn’t seen ink yet :) 

WMSC97_thumb2

So here’s a photo of what is keeping me out of the studio this weekend…

IMG_5248

This was taken in the morning so the deck was in the shade…we get the sun in the afternoon :)  Seriously, if I didn’t have to work or stamp, I would be here ALL THE TIME!  I am blessed :)  Have a lovely day and if you’re like me, you are remembering your mom and wishing she were here :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: wms say it loud

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, lilybee design victoria park

accessories: seam binding ribbon, gems, jolee’s button, pti twine, stitching

17 comments:

Anne-Elise said...

What a beautiful view you have!! And your card is as beautiful!! Love the colors you used, just gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours.
Beautiful view on your patio too!!
Happy Mother's Day!

Aimes said...

Blessed indeedy, Diva! Just look at those views!!!! So long as you leave the suncream out for this pale Duchess, I'd be there all afternoon :)
Your seam binding skill has me in awe, Diva! I seriously can not get the stuff to behave for me...maybe I need to have a lesson LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Lynn said...

Maureen, the views are AMAZING! I am in awe...I'd be out there all day too! Wow, wow! Wow!...

I love all the gorgeous blues on your card today. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. We're having a rainy relaxing day here.

Marisa said...

Love black and turquoise. Great take on the sketch. I'm drooling over your deck - what a great place to hang out. Enjoy some of the sunshine for me and Happy Mother's Day to you :)

Carla said...

how was your Mother's day? Sitting in the sun? Mine was great! Very nice card! Love from Holland!

Pendra said...

Beautiful card, love those colors and talk about love...that view and patio set is amazing! I am like you remembering my Mother today, my first year without her!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Deborah Frings said...

Love these papers - great colours. The ribbon and touch of bling are just fab! Love the view from your deck!

-Aneta- said...

Love this creation of yours !!! Great colours and the ribbon. Great idea and beautiful card !

TannyP said...

oooohlala! Those papers are unreal. Gorgeous and matched perfectly with the gorgeous seam binding and a lovely sentiment. Another wish list stamp set...thanks a lot ;)

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness - what a gorgeous view you have! I wouldn't be inside at all with this outside!!

Your card is lovely with the blues and browns and shabby seam tape bow - just beautiful! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Maureen!

Helen Berry said...

A beautiful view Maureen - you're right, you are blessed to have that. I love your card - the seam binding and that gorgeous button are just divine x

Renee said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!!
What a fabby bow...
love that button! :)

Kelly S. said...

Such a lovely card, Maureen! Always love how you use patterned papers so perfectly. That OTHER picture is pretty gorgeous, TOO! WOWZA!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What an amzing view - I am so envious!!!
And equally amazing card - such wonderful take on the sketch!
Hugs, Karin

Teresa Kline said...

great mix of patterns, luv the colors too...fabby!

enjoy *~*

James said...

Wow! color combination is so good. I love it. I apricate your good work. Keep sharing a lot more relating to this. Now it's time to avail shutter repair service for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...