Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mon Amie

monamie

Bonjour mes amies!  Today’s sweet little card comes to you with a little help from this week’s Retro Sketch challenge.  How could this tag-addicted stamper bypass this sketch?  Well, I couldn’t!  I uncovered my adorable Eiffel Tower die this week and realized I hadn’t used it yet!  Good heavens!  I paired it with a French sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps and a sweet metal badge from Pink Paislee.  And because it is French inspired, I thought a little bling was in order {sigh, grin!}.  Wishing you a fabulous day! À bientôt !

signature

rs13

what’s in it?

stamps: wms fancy phrases

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, my mind’s eye dp (kraft border), authentique victoria park

accessories: my favourite things eiffel tower die, pti tag die, pti buttons/twine, ek success scallop border punch, su seam binding, gems, pink paislee metal badge, stitching

7 comments:

Marisa said...

I loved this sketch too and am half way through working on the card for it. That Eiffel Tower die is too cute and love the heart button.

Ann said...

Fabby take on the sketch! I'm sure if I tried it, it'd be a hot mess, but yours is perfection!

Lynn said...

Well hello, Mon Amie. Can you come live with us for the next two years to teach Ryan French? Two years done...two more to go!

I am in love with that gorgeous heart! It is so perfect...captures the romance of Paris!

Aimes said...

Salut, Diva! Ooh la la, votre carte est tres, tres chic! J'adore!
câlins!
Duchess
x

Kara Lynne said...

so gorgeous. Your Eiffel Tower is just wonderful. I love the sentiment and the stitching too.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Maureen this is a beautiful card! The white background really allows the red and pink to pop and the stitching is very sweet. So glad you played in this week's RetroSketches challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Maureen, I love your Eiffel Tower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...