Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Merci ~ CASE Study #94

merci

Bonjour! It’s June and that means there is a brand new Muse over on the CASE Study blog :)  This month we are being dazzled by the talent of Joy Taylor from the  Less is More blog.  This is my first introduction to her work, and WOW!  Do I have a little crush going on or what?! ACK!  Love her use of patterned paper and fun CAS style.  I am really going to love this month!!  Here’s the inspiration card for this week…

june7 - 94

I focused on the colours, the banner and the layers with the butterfly.  I was even inspired by the sentiment which I translated into French! What do you think of when you look at this card?  I’d love to see!  Head over to the CASE Study blog to check out the other Design Team’s takes then play along!  Enjoy!

Oh!  And hot off the press…this week we have a sponsor!  Beverley over at Uniko Studio is offering a stamp set for a lucky stamper this week!  I have 2 of her sets and I must say, they stamp like butt-ah!! Love them!

BlogHeader2

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: paper smooches chit chat

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, authentique, amy tangerine dps

accessories: pti butterfly and tag dies, paper doily, pti button, bakers twine, dritz pins, corrugated shapes

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love, love, love how you used the little push pins to be the antennae of the butterfly. So sweet. And have you been to Starbucks? The cardboard die cuts highlighting the butterfly are fabulous.

Aimes said...

Salut, Diva! Ooh la la! I love it when you go all French ;D
I have a feeling you're going to seriously ROCK Joy's creations this month - starting with this one!
Hugs!
x

Ann said...

Oh yeah, you are gonna rock it out this month! I am loving your layered butterfly!

Marisa said...

Did Starbucks help with the layered flowers ;) Great CASE and loving the pins for the butterfly's antenna.

TannyP said...

Gorgeous! Your CASE is beautiful and the inspiration was divine. Love those layers of corrugated flowers and the butterfly with it's sweet pin antenna!

Kara Lynne said...

Love the details on your butterfly and the horizontal lines on the banner too!

Christina said...

Lovin' that layered butterfly with the stick pin antennae! Great CASE, Moe!

Suzanne said...

Moe, you know what I love most about this? The corrugated brown krafty stuff you layered on the front! It really makes the whole card for me - ooh la la!

Lola G. said...

What a terrific card! I love the layers and textures, and the pins for the antennae are such an inspired touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...