Saturday, July 21, 2012

Papertrey Ink Homemade Embellishments #2



I couldn’t decide whose homemade embellishment tutorial to watch over on the PTI Homemade Embellishment Challenge, so I made 2 cards…here’s #2.  Oh, I love you Betsy Veldman!  I have struggled to make medallions without a die and she showed us a super fun and easy way to make them with the Parisian Doily Die!  Seriously, you’ve got to check the tutorial out!   Thanks for hanging with me today…I think this may be the last post for tonight…I’m bagged!  LOL  Will finish up tomorrow :)  Sweet dreams!
signature
diiy
All supplies are PTI except the patterned paper for the medallion and bakers twine

12 comments:

Kristina said...

Man, you are on a a roll! I can't keep up! LOL

I have one challenge done, plus the warm up. Time to get cranking! Love that medallion!

Melisa Hunter said...

Wow! Love the beauty and simplicity of this card. Gorgeous embellishment and classic layout with the sentiment on the side in that very cool font. Very pretty! Sounds like you had a good day! I'm working on Verve challenges tonight! I may get to your sketch! :)

Marisa said...

I know what you've been doing all day LOL! Another wonderful creation. Your medallion is fabulous :)

Carol said...

Love your card...your embelly is perfect...I had some issues! LOL Love your color selection too!

Cornelie said...

Beautiful! So nice everything together!

Danielle Flanders said...

What a pretty card!
Danielle

Lynn said...

I love that medallion. It is beautiful against the soft stone background...which paper I will be buying because of your enabling :)

Heidi said...

WOW girl you have been busy. Now I know why I make cards vs scrapbook pages or smash books. You got all these beautiful cards done and I made 1 book. I love when I can stamp the sentiment on the card itself like you did here- just makes me feel like I can use that space or something.

sandie said...

great bright colour for the medallion and loving that background x

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Um, I LOVE this card, just so you know!!! The layout, the colors....it's just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Such a cute, cute card! Every bit of it....just perfect!
Melis

The Paper Parade said...

I totally LOVE this, Mo!!! I love the way you just used part of the paper, and stitched it...the homemade embellie looks great, and the way you stamped the sentiment sideways!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...