Sunday, July 22, 2012

Papertrey Ink Tie Dye Challenge ~ Miss You and the Final Picture!

IMG_5587

Hi Happy Stampers!  Well, it’s the LAST post for this year’s Stamp-a-faire!  What a whirlwind!  This last card is for the Tie Dye Technique challenge.  I did the shaving cream and reinkers technique to make a marble effect background.  I LOVED Ashley Newell’s photo frame that she made so was inspired to make my own with a square nestabilities.  My photo frame dies are in the mail as we speak (thanks, Lynn!).  I used Botanical Silhouettes to stamp the background flowers and for the sentiment.  I had so much fun visiting with you all in the forums or on your blogs and I will miss you all!  Hope you’ll come and visit here at the old blog or come to BC!!  LOL  As much as I love being with fellow stampers, I don’t know if I could have created all I did in 24 hours with anyone here! ACK!!  I visit too much!  Last year at Stamp-a-faire, I only made the make and takes that were provided…no extra stamping for me!  I was visiting, emailing/FBing friends, and shopping!! LOL  So, without further ado…here is the final lineup…

IMG_5593

A huge and gracious thank you to the Nichole and her amazing Design Team for all the fun and inspiration provided this weekend.  I can only imagine all the hard work that went into this…and I so appreciate it :)  I had a blast hanging out in the forums and creating :)  See you next year?  You bet!  Group hug!! 

signature

 

tie dye technique

21 comments:

Marisa said...

I have never tried the shaving cream technique. Your use of it looks fabulous! What a great set of cards you created for the challenges :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Your projects are gorgeous, Maureen! And showcased so nicely in that cute, little cubby! Love that shaving cream technique. Your results are beautiful! talk soon! We'll have to get together for coffee again in the next couple of weeks!

cards by cara said...

Wow, what beautiful creations! <3 I had so much fun with the shaving cream technique ... so cool, huh?

Jill Norwood said...

Gorgeous projects! This was such a fun event! Love your little cubby! I still want to try the shaving cream one! :)

{Colleen} said...

The marbling effect on your tie dye challenge is beautiful. Wow what a fabulous collection of cards. Will have to keep an eye out for Stamp-a-faire next year.

Lynn said...

I must try this technique! WOW - well triple WOW! This is absolutely stunning...and look at all your cards you made showcased so beautifully! They are GORGEOUS my friend!!

Kara said...

So pretty! You used such pretty colors!

Christina said...

Your use of the tie dye technique looks incredible, Maureen! What a beautiful collection of cards, my friend. You were amazingly productive this weekend, but you certainly didn't skimp on giving each project your lovely signature style.

Suzanne said...

Moe, this looks fantastic! Renee and I didn't try this technique, but it is amazing. Love the window and the colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

You did a fantastic job on your tie dye! I am so impressed with all that you did for SAF. Way to go!

sandie said...

fab tie dying, super creative and what a great colllection of cards-need a rest now??

Aimes said...

Oh you rocked the shaving cream technique, Diva!!! Hmmm....now where did Chris put his shaving cream....? *wink*
Soooo wishing I could have joined in the fun but work comes first :( Still, counting down 'til Friday when I indulge in all the blogging/stamping time in the world!
Y'know I'd always pick visiting BC for stamping fun but I don't imagine we'd get much stamping done! LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Luanne said...

I just love all your projects Moe! Wish we could have all been in Cincinnati again, but it still was a fun day. We ended up with 7 of us. I will say, it was hard to be away from all my supplies to make some of the challenges, and I still haven't seen all the videos! Such a wealth if information !! So glad you had fun making all these beauties!

Andrea M said...

OH Moe!!! WOW!!! Talk about STUNNING! These cards are just breath-taking!!! I swear you just rock everything you do!!! LOVE the tie dye effect!!! Absolutely stunning… wow!

Hope all is well friend!!! We're drying out over here in PEI but the weather has been gorgeous!

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, I'm impressed you got all these done! They are all beautiful, I can't pick a fave! And get that Rosie Posie cracked open girl, I know you'll make something gorgeous with it!

Unknown said...

All of your cards are beautiful.

Linda said...

What a beautiful job on all of your projects. I loved the shaving cream challenge and yours turned out beautifully.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Super idea to show case all your beautiful cards. You are truly an artist.

Jessica Wekenman said...

Oh, Maureen! Look at how you rocked this technique! I love the way your background turned out! I am so bummed I was traveling this weekend and missed out on SAF! I will have to go back and try out this technique...this is the best version of it I have seen! I love the text print butterfies! And all your SAF cards lined up in those shelves...GORGEOUS and swoon worthy! :) SAF next year, for sure!!!

TannyP said...

That's another technique I've never tried - I'll have to give it a shot :) Gorgeous card and your lovely weekend of creations definitely looks like it was amazing!

Jennifer said...

Maureen -- sooo impressed with you! Your projects are beautiful -- and you seem to have mastered the shaving cream technique! Bravo to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...