Friday, August 10, 2012

A True Love Story

To see my CASE Study Blog Hop card, click HERE

vlvaug2

Good morning!  Only 4 more Fridays left before I start singing the TGIF song again!  However, I’ll always sing the Viva La Verve tune as we welcome a new sketch for you to play with over in the VLV Forum :)  Janelle tempts us with layers this week with her delightful sketch…

UpdatedVLVAugWk2sketch

Too many layers for you?  Just break it down, that’s what I did!  I made a sweet little heart border out of felt and then stitched down the middle…oh, it felt divine, no pun intended! lol  Things are going to start heating up here on the blog!  Come back on Monday to see all the fun that starts as we get ready to celebrate FIVE years of wonderful VERVE!  Now head over to the Viva La Verve forum and join in the fun!  If you play all month, you could win $100 in Verve Stamps!  Wowzers!  It will be easy to spend when you see the new Release!  Have a glorious weekend!

signature

Click on the banner to check out the sale!  Everything is on SALE! ACK!

Aug12HP_01

Aug12HP_02 

what’s in it?

stamps: Love Story (Verve)

paper: vanilla, spring moss (PTI) sahara sand (SU), Uncommon (Authentique), Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)

ink: onyx (versafine), tea dye duo (PTI), sahara sand (SU)

accessories: Lovely Marquee Die (A Cut Above by Verve), oval dies (Spellbinders), flower (Prima), felt, heart border die (PTI), gems (Kasiercraft), floss, stitching, paper doily

5 comments:

Luanne said...

Love all those pretty layers! I have that heart border, I love it in felt and stitched! Super cute card! Some kids in KY started school this week, and our county starts on Wednesday! Enjoy your next weeks, can't wait to see some new Vervy goodness... :-)

TannyP said...

That sketch is scary as all get out and yet your card is so lovely, it makes me think I should give it a try :) Beautiful colors and the flowers are gorgeous. Your stitching is just lovely, Moe!

Lynn said...

She's back at it with her gorgeous layers! Love the beautiful Authentique paper! And I must get these sentiments and the sweet borders!


We made it to the hotel. About six more hours to drive tomorrow. They are calling for raIn all week...ugh!

Marisa said...

That is quite the sketch! Love tor take on it. Miss stamping so much. Cant wait to do dome again!! Heading home today. The weather has been amazing and thankfully it cooled down s bit from Monday! Will wave as we bypass you :)

Aimes said...

Oh you're slowly teaching me not to be afraid of ultra-layered sketches, Diva! I really need to 'break-it' down and get with this sketch methinks! :)
Oh and I adore that sentiment! I hope it's true! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...