Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dare to Dream ~ CASE Study #110

daretodreamCAS

Hello friends!  It’s time for a new challenge over on the CASE Study Blog.  Are you ready for a new week of inspiration from our September Muse, Torico?  Sadly, it is our last week with her, but you can always keep in touch with her work on her blog, Stamparadise. Here’s our final beauty…

#110 sept27

I was inspired by the butterfly and Dream sentiment and a bit by the sketch. I bet the wheels are just turning now!  For more amazing inspiration, check out what the design team did over on the CASE Study blog, then join in! It’s so much fun!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Words of Wisdom, Borderline

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, su peach parfait, sahara sand, black, studio calico hey day, my mind’s eye quilting bee

accessories: pti butterfly and journal tag dies, button, twine

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Love butterflies and the double sentiment is great.

Lynn said...

You're going CAS on me again! You know I love it! Lovely fall colors and you used your signature tabs...love how you combined the sentiments.

Luanne said...

That butterfly is perfect! Love this CAS beautie! Sorry I haven't commented lately, I've had a change at my job that keeps me busier. Work really cuts into my hobby, you know? Just had to take a minute this morning to say hello and let you know I still love seeing your awesome stuff!! Hugs ~ Luanne

sandie said...

love the paper you used for the butterfly and the sentiments are great x

Tigriswillreign said...

Love this layout! Beautiful card!

Imke said...

Beautiful card. I like your color choice and layout.

Aimes said...

So you took Torico's card and notched it up a step with this beauty, Diva! LOVE the energy of the organe, the beautiful butterfly and the pairing of two amazing sentiment!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

The Paper Parade said...

That orange is so striking! And I love the the butterfly die is cut out of text paper.

Christina said...

Loving that texty butterfly and gorgeous orange paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...