Friday, September 28, 2012

You are in My Thoughts and Prayers

vlvoctweek1

TGIF!  We’re starting a new month of sketches a few days early over on the Viva La Verve Forum.  Diva Amber is leading the way with the first sketch.  I rotated it 90 degrees so I could use this sweet sentiment from Wonderfully Made.  I’ve also added the Flourished Trim to the horizontal panel.  I had to laugh after I finished the card…most of it is covered by the sentiment and ribbon :) 

VLVOct2012sketch

Do you know about the HUGE prize at the end of each month?  Play with all the sketches posted each Friday and YOU”LL be eligible to win a $100 Verve gift certificate!  Check out all the details here on the Viva La Verve Forum.  Then join in!  I hope your weekend is starting out in a fabulous way!  I have a glass of wine  and a handsome husband waiting for me after work…doesn’t get better than that!  Cheers!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Wonderfully Made (Verve)

paper: cream, sweet blush (PTI), espresso (SU), Lively (Authentique)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Flourished Trim (A Cut Above by Verve), rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies (Spellbinders), seam binding ribbon (Memriemare), paper doily (Etsy shop), gems (Kaisercraft), button (craft supply)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I think I'll take your lead and flip the sketch. Lots of options this way :) I have to break out that border die as I haven't used it yet. Happy Friday and enjoy the deck before the temps are too cool and the rain sets in.

Lynn said...

Maureen, this is so soft and beautiful...very soothing...just like the gorgeous sentiment! Hope you have a fabulous Friday! Amen for the weekend!

sandie said...

that bow is just stunning and naturally I live the sentimee
nt. I so need to get Lynn to do a shop for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...