Wednesday, January 23, 2013

i just love you ~ CASE Study #125

ijustloveyoumaureenplut

Hey friends!  Are you ready for another card to be inspired by?  I always am!  Here’s the newest eye candy over on the CASE Study blog.  Our fabulous Muse, Amber, is treating us to a more masculine look so that was the starting point to my Valentine’s card for my son :) {insert AWWWWW here ;)}

jan24#125

I love the kraft card base, the corrugated cardboard (of course!) and the pop of red on the heart.  So I threw these elements on the desk and played around.  I framed the embossed panel with a black mat so it would stand out and added a bit of bling to the hearts more for ME than for my son ;)  The sentiment is from an old set I will never part with…Loving Words by Ali Edward’s Technique Tuesday.  Do you have sets that you’ll NEVER part with?  Inside the card, I’ve stamped “I love you to the Moon and Back” from Verve’s To The Moon set and one of their Plain Jane’s “Happy Valentine’s Day.”  For more inspiration, head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!

signature

CASE study header 

Tasnim Ahmed (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Ali Edwards Loving Words, Verve To the Moon, Happy Valentine’s Day plain jane

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, rustic white, black, su poppy

accessories: Verve I Heart U die, pti twine, gems, cuttlebug seeing spots embossing folder

6 comments:

Barb said...

Delightful card for your son, Maureen! Love the layering and fabulous texture! :)

Lynn said...

Jake will love this...absolutely CAS perfection for him! Love the texture...well love everything!

Marisa said...

Love the three hearts and the colour combo is great. Perfect card for your boy :)

Jill Norwood said...

Love this! So much texture! Love the cardboard paper!!!

Carole said...

Maureen, simply gorgeous! I LOVE it.

Christina said...

What a perfect take on Amber's card. The black frame and rustic twine add great masculine touches. I just love all of the texture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...