Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year in Review ~ September/October

sept30

September

The last few years after Christmas I’ve noticed many bloggers post their favourite cards of the year.  I thought that was a great idea and started to go through the 300+ posts to look for my favourites.  Not fun! HA!  So I vowed that each month, I would save the cards I loved in a file so I could do a 2012 Year in Review.  And I did! Whoohoo!  Some months have more than one favourite so I’m only doing 2 months each day.   My September card is probably my most favourite of the year.  It was for a CASual Friday challenge that asked us to make a card based on our Blog Banner.  It was so fun to create! 

october9

October #1

october25

October #2

Both October cards were made for PTI challenges, Make It Monday and the Blog Hop respectively.  The unexpected colours on the poinsettia make me smile :)  Okay, one more day of the Review is left!  See you tomorrow and Happy New Year!

signature

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy new year...hope you have a fabulous morning with your friends and safe travels back home! I love, love, love your CAS card. It is amazing!

Marisa said...

Love the felt poinsettia and merry die and the blog banner one is fabulous. Happy New Year to you :)

Heidi said...

Oh I do say that your favorite is unbelievably beautiful, love all the white on it and of course the Bling!

Happy New year!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Maureen, I don't comment nearly enough on your blog but I had to tell you that you are a huge inspiration to me! Your style is so classy and your cards are always gorgeous!!

Christina said...

They are just as beautiful the second time around. :) I can see why the September card is your favorite--it is spectacular! Happy New Year to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...