Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thanks Ever So Much ~ CASE Study #128

 thankseversomuch

Hi everyone?  There’s a new inspiration card up on the CASE Study blog!  Our amazing February Muse, Teri Anderson, is treating us to this card to get the creative juices flowing…

feb14#128

I focused on the blue and yellow and a mix of patterned paper.  I created the blue line of twine with an aqua line of twill.  Then I added some felt flowers and a “thankful” greeting.  What are you loving about this card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

CASE study header

Sylvia Blum (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Dream Big, Treasured Words (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), pear pizzazz (SU) Sidewalks (October Afternoon)

ink: onyx (Versafine), certain celery (SU)

accessories: Dreamy Leaves dies (A Cut Above by Verve), bloom die, felt, buttons, twill ribbon (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery), paper doily (craft supply)

11 comments:

Barb said...

Maureen, your card is gorgeous! Wonderful mix of elements - so beautifully put together! Love your felt flowers!

Marisa said...

Gaaaahhh! Love those little felt flowers! Great papers and love the notebook paper. Great case :)

Sian Ridley said...

How beautiful! These colours are so soft yet bright and sunny - does that even make sense?! I love it anyways! :)

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment on my blog - I really appreciate your kind words :)

Have a fabulous weekend Moe!

Laters ;)

Lynn said...

There you go again with your felt flowers. they are stunning. I love the soft delicate feel of this card and the half doily is perfect. So Maureen and so gorgeous!

Tammy said...

This is AWESOME! I love how that patterned paper pairs perfectly with your embellies!

[Yes, we got dumped with 30cm of snow last Friday within a 12hr period. I was happy for the Snow day!]

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful in every way! Love your felt flowers and the doily!

Luanne said...

Gorgeous! What pretty papers, and your felt flowers awe wonderful!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous and I love your felt flowers.

Suzanne said...

Moe, I LOVE this! It's so perfect. The colors - so country and homey to me! Happy Valentine's!!

Wida said...

I recognize a good OA paper pack when I see it! I also recognize a good card when I see that too!! Bella!

Aimes said...

This card is totally making me want spring...is it happenin' over there yet?!
Great take on Teri's card - I love the doily, such a Diva touch! ;D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...