Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Let It Shine Little Star(s)

 littlestar

Good morning!  Whew!  I thought the last 2 weeks were busy, but this one is shaping up to be the same.  We’re getting our driveway, front steps and front little patio ready to pour hopefully sometime this week so I’ve been tying rebar instead of ribbon! LOL  So I dug through some older cards to find something to share today.  I thought this sweet Verve card using Shining Star (which by the way is ON SALE this month!) would be the perfect one to pair with a pair of young men I met in Boise last month…recognize these sweet little munchkins? 

MoeKellanJuleeTrevor

Julee and I had the boys and they were looking at Daddy (Mark).  I’ve got Kellan and Julee has Trevor.  They really are “identical” and I was thankful for the colour coding and the fact that Kellan was the only one walking at the time.  Super adorable and charming and they were on their best behaviour while we were there :)  Here’s the one right after Mark got them (and me and Julee!) laughing…

laughing

What a treat it was to meet them :)  Have a lovely Tuesday.  The sun has found its way back to our city and we are enjoying it to say the least!

signature 

 

Sale prices valid on in-stock merchandise, while supplies last.
No back orders or price adjustments for previous purchases.

what’s in it?

stamps: Shining Star (Verve)

paper: rustic cream, kraft, yellow (PTI), Quilting Bee (My Mind’s Eye), glitter cardstock (Recollections)

ink: onyx (Versafine),

accessories: doily die, tag die, star dies, button (PTI), circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders), twine (May Arts), bakers twine (Twinery), stitching, gem

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Your card is adorable...love the stars! And the boys...oh you know I have a special place in my heart for little boys...they are adorable!

cm said...

Charming and delightful - your card and those twins! They must be ever so much fun (and I suspect a little exhausting, as well)! Adorable card for a couple of adorable young men!! Have an excellent Tuesday!!
c

Marisa said...

Darling card! Loving the yellow :)

Such a great picture of you, Julee and the boys. Looks like Trevor is the extrovert with that big grin and Kellan the thinker.

scrappingnana said...

Love your pretty card. The photos are really nice. The boys are really growing.

Aimes said...

That sweet card really does shine, Diva! Adorable!
What sweet pics! I betcha Julee and Mark will have their hands full once both of those boys are walking...eek! LOL!
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...