Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Ones Count ~ CASEing Danielle

teacherscountmaureenplut

Hey peeps…dropping in with one more project before the DH takes me out for dinner…I know I shouldn’t complain, but I’m on a roll! ACK!  This card is for the Gallon/Quart/Pint challenge…or as we Canadians like to call it…the 4 litre/litre/500 millilitre challenge ;)  (I hope I’ve got my conversions correct…I’ll either blame or congratulate Siri ;)  LOL  Anyways, when I saw Danielle’s GORGEOUS and AMAZING card, I dropped my scissors, carefully, and just went with a CASE ‘cause Moe don’t mess with perfection!  I didn’t have a PTI teacher/apple set (anymore) so I went with my Verve’s Teachers Count set that I helped inspire :)  I also used PTI’s mini scrapbook library ledger set to create the interlined paper :)  Love it!  To get the texture onto my apples, I stamped my solid apple image onto 2 different background blocks from Clearly Besotted Building blocks…and old technique but one that helped me out today!  Okay, I’d better go and trade my PTI apron in for some leopard print…talk to you later tonight…I have one more card I want to post before bedtime :)

signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saved this card so I could case it too!! Love it!

Barb said...

LOVE THIS!!! It's absolutely adorable, Maureen! I think it's pretty darn perfect too, if ya ask me! :)

cards by cara said...

Your Canadian conversions made me giggle ... but nice to know what our measurements would be ... tee hee! Your card is stunning and I like the twist you put on yours - well done!

Lynn said...

Okay...I have to comment on the leopard print before the card! Hah! Hope dinner and your night was fabulous :)! Your card is a pure CASE perfection! I'm 100% in love!

Marisa said...

I saw her card and was just drooling over it and agree - why mess with perfection! You have done a fabulous job casing it! Love the textured apples! Are those a smaller version of PTI's first number set?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...