Monday, August 19, 2013

Random Act of Kindness

stickynoteholder

Good morning everyone!  Today is a special post about the Random Acts of Kindness that make us smile and create new blog friendships :)  I’m a firm believer of “what you put out into the universe, you get back 100 fold.”  It has happened over and over to me, too many times to count, so I know it to be true.  Some of you will remember my Boise or Bust Blog Candy post back in May.  Julee had given me an extra set of the Teachers Count stamp and die set to give away (another act of kindness!).  The winner was Meghan of Little Pink Bike and she lives here in BC, close to yours truly :)  AND she’s a teacher!  Fast forward to last week when I get a sweet email from her saying to watch for something in the mail :)  Well, I did and here is what she sent.  She made the sweetest little sticky note folder and packaged it up so beautifully!

thankyougift

She blogged about it HERE and said she made one for herself and will have it on her desk to remind her of the hobby that she loves :)  That’s exactly what I’ll do with mine :)  So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, Meghan, my new BC Blog Buddy :)  Check out her blog…it’s fantastic!  I’m her newest fan :)  Have you had a RAK happen lately?  I’d love to hear about it! 

signature

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh goodness....so true that kindness comes back 100 fold. I love this idea. Absolutely adorable and perfect for teacher gifts too! Meghan knocked it out of the park!

Tracey McNeely said...

Meghan is a sweetie Maureen, what a fun idea and the packaging is so perfect! Enjoy.

Marisa said...

Such wonderful happy mail :) Love the post it note holder she created. Teachers are such wonderful people - no wonder so many of my friends (blog and otherwise) are teachers :)

Lindsey said...

What a fun gift! And it is darling. What a fun surprise in the mail?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...