Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Here We Go! Enjoy the Journey

enjoythejourney

Good morning friends!  Well, I’m up early again and excited, yes, excited about the first day of school.  New pencils, new felts, CLEAN teacher desk, new outfit, salad in a jar…but most of all seeing my kids from last year.  Today’s card reminds me of enjoying the journey because that’s what it’s all about.  I sometimes forget this in the frantic phase of September.  This card was supposed to be in the September CARDS magazine under their Style section, but when they changed to an Online format, this section (and my card) got dropped.  A little disappointed, but I can share it with you now :)  Have a great day and wish me luck!  EEK!  Here we go……!

signature

ps.  There are 2 days left in the amazing Verve Anniversary Sale…if you haven’t seen it, check it out!  All stamps and dies are on sale!  Woohoo!

AVS13SaleBannerEnd

stamps: Verve Bountiful Backgrounds, Remember This

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I love your card...the sentiment is absolutely perfect. I hope you and your new students have a wonderful first day back!

cm said...

Fabulous card with the 'perfect' sentiment for a *new* year! Wishing you a fantastic first day of school, with each day just getting better and better! Thanks for sharing!
c

Aimes said...

Ahhhh I completely understand your excitement over new pencils, clean desks and new outfits, Diva. I hope we continue as we mean to go on! LOL!
Can't believe this sweet card was dropped along with that section! This is worthy of being a cover card! ;D

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Mo!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Have a great first day! Love the card! I'm planning a trip to Starbucks today in your honor for my first salted caramel mocha of the season. :)

Marisa said...

Love the different apple sizes and this cute card. Wishing you a fabulous first day :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable! So sorry it got dropped, but glad we get to see it. Have a fabulous first day!

Barb said...

You don't need luck - it'll be a fantastic first day - I just know it!

Love your card - so perfect for today! Have fun! :)

Christine said...

What a darling card! IMO, the magazine dropped the wrong feature if this cutie was omitted!

Hope your first day was fabulous. I just finished day #6 in a new grade level and am feeling a "good kind of " tired.

Tracey McNeely said...

Hope you had a fantastic first day Maureen! I remember that the first day was always so fun because the kids not only the teacher are excited! Wishing you a fantastic year!

Jill Norwood said...

Maureen your card is so lovely! I cannot believe they dropped it! I am actually a little sad to see the paper version of CARDS go bye bye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...