Thursday, November 28, 2013

Enjoy the Ride, Jake!

jakebirthdaymaureenplut

Hey everyone!  Thanks for stopping by as I wish my baby a Happy 25th Birthday!  Yep, he’s a quarter of a century old!  YIKES! What does that make me!? LOL  Masculine cards are tricky, but I think I did okay.  Some stars, some sharp points, embossed diamond plate and a nautical ship’s wheel!  All says “boy!”  I love using this No. ____ years stamp from Papertrey Ink’s Movers and Shakers Sentiments.  You can personalize birthday or anniversary cards so easily!  Here’s a repeat of some of my favourite mom and Jake photos :)

One day old…

babyjake

Night before university graduation…

IMG_7024

Thanks for stopping by and celebrating a very sweet day in my life :)

signature

stamps: Verve Strong Anchor PTI movers and shakers sentiments, stylish sentiments birthdays

dies: Verve nautical die set, PTI limitless layers and half and half dies

4 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

What a gorgeous card, Maureen! Love the raised metal look and the constellations in the background. Happy Birthday to Jake and Happy Day to you! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Birthday Jake and you are so right when you say where does the time go? The absolute perfect masculine card for your son!

Lynn said...

Happy, happy birthday to your handsome Jake! I love his card...especially the embossing on the silver! Happy 25th to him and to you, his amazing mum!

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday to Jake and a big congrats to mom for doing such a great job raising him :) You have lots to be proud of!

Great card. Love the BG paper with the star constellations and the embossing folder is perfect. You aced the masculine for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...