Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cool Christmas Tags!

christmastagsmaureenplut

Good morning friends!  I was busy making my Christmas gift tags last night.  I saw this cool idea somewhere a few months ago and for some reason didn’t pin it or save an image of it.  I may have seen it in a magazine at the gym…I really can’t remember!  BUT I kept it in my head because I thought it was so fabulous.  Just print out pictures of the gift recipient in black and white!  No writing necessary and they’ll certainly remember who gave them this awesome present and tag!  After printing out the photos on photo paper, I made a template out of an acrylic sheet with the tag dies I wanted to use…

templates

Then it was easy to align the die over the part of the photo I wanted to use.  I made up a quick gift bag to see the full effect.

tagwithgiftmaureenplut

I’ll gussie this up a bit more, but you get the idea!  How cool!  Thanks for popping by…4 more work days! 

signature

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is so fabulous. What a heartfelt yet easy idea to execute. Love these tags!

JoAnn said...

Oh, I love this idea. Thanks for sharing it. Love your photo tags.

Marisa said...

What a great idea!! Love it :)

sandie said...

fabulous idea Maureen, one that I will store away x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...