Friday, April 18, 2014

Mother’s Day Blessings

mothersdaymaureenplut

Well, it literally is Good Friday today!  Today’s card uses the brand new Viva La Verve sketch and inspiration photo.  I’m am focused on Mother’s Day cards now and hope to have a good stash to take into work in a couple of weeks. 

VLVApr14Week3Sketch

VLVApr14Week3Inspo

Head over to the Viva La Verve sketch blog for more gorgeous samples and all the details about how you could win some brand new Verve!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend :)  We are hosting dinner on Sunday and I’ll be finishing off my last paper for this semester!  Wish me luck!

signature

stamps: Verve On Occasion, Take Note, Scroll plain jane (rereleasing soon in a compilation set), Bloom and Grow

dies: Verve elegant leaves, Scroll, Occasion Frame

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love that sketch and how you've interpreted it. The scroll I love you banner is perfection Moe. I hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend! xoxo

Marisa said...

Love the mix of scroll and leaf dies :) Wishing you a blessed Easter!

Aimes said...

I bet your stash of cards sell like hot cakes, Diva! The mix of leaves and sequins is fabby! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous! Love that button!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...