Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All the Best, Luke!

ubc2014maureenplut

Hi everyone!  Today’s card is a CASE of my CAS card a couple of days ago :)  I just loved the layout and graduation elements so I made another one, this time for my nephew, Luke, who graduates today from Civil Engineering (the same as my son last year).  I loved personalizing the card with some geometric paper and the year and university…you won’t find this one in a store, not even the UBC bookstore!  LOL Big congrats to my nephew!  Fingers crossed I’ll be the next one in the family to don a cap and gown :)  Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate Luke’s great accomplishment.

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats to Luke! Love the gold lettering. Fabulous! You know how much I love this design!

Marisa said...

Love how you added the UBC. Fabulous card. I think your family has a love for engineering ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome grad card Maureen! Congrats to your nephew and I know you will be...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...