Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jake!

happymaureenplut

Hi friends!  Just a quick post to celebrate Friday (!) and my son’s 26th birthday :)  Clean and simple and masculine…inspired by Maile Belle’s card HERE.  It’s funny how over the years there are so many things I’ve forgotten, but not the day Jake was born or the moment I held him for the first time. Here’s one with day old Jake :)

babyjake

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Belated Thanksgiving wishes to all my American friends!  I hope you are still celebrating with some good sales shopping :)

signature

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy happy birthday to your gorgeous Jake! I hope he has a fabulous day with lots of spoiling and you too mum! Love his handsome CAS card.

Marisa said...

Love the negative sentiment. Happy birthday to Jake :)

Debra said...

What a great picture! It probably seems like yesterday to you too. I'll bet Jake is now over 6 ft tall! How fast they grow! Enjoyed your card too, but the picture is priceless!

Wida said...

Happy Birthday Jake! great masculine card. always searching for those

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...