Friday, August 28, 2015

In My Thoughts and Prayers

thoughtsandprayersmaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  I only have two more Fridays before I’ll be joining in that real good TGIF feeling!  Yep, only one and a half weeks and my lovely summer will be over.  It’s been great, though, and I’ve gotten lots done around the house plus some wonderful inky sessions :)  Today’s card is to help replenish my sympathy card stash.  It’s using the last August Viva La Verve sketch.  Be sure to head over to the VLV blog for more inspiration and all the details on how you could win some sweet Verve!  Have a great weekend!

signature

VLVAug15Week4Sketch

Check out the Verve sale on now!

Stamps:  Dream Big, Wonderfully Made, Die Sidekicks, Lean on Me (Verve)

Accessories:  Dreamy Leaves Die Set, Pointed Flowers Die Set, Sweet Scallop Die, and Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve)

2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

So pretty! Love your take, and these colors are wonderful!

Marisa said...

I go away for a week and you have four posts - glad to see you are getting inky :) Great take on the sketch and a lovely card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...