Thursday, September 3, 2015

Clearly Besotted September Teaser Time ~ Day 3

yourwishesmaureenplut

Hey friends!  I’m back today with another little Clearly Besotted Stamps teaser as we count down to the September release on the 5th.  For my third sneak peek, I’m playing with the Believe stamp set.  I was experimenting with my distress inks and blender tool, can you tell?  HA!  I embossed the berry branch with white embossing powder so I could ink over it.  I was feeling girly girly that day so had to add some pink and purple washi tape to the top! LOL The next card was a watercolour experiment.  It looked so dreamy that I decided to use words from the Believe set to create an inspirational piece.  The “dream” had a little surgery from the rest of the sentiment, but everyone survived are are back together on the acetate sheet!  No worries!

dreambelievemakeawishmaureenplut

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature_thumb[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful cards. I like the colors you used and these sentiments are really neat.

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards, Moe. I love the colours! x

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful cards, love the ink blending and watercolor you used to make your stamped images pop!

Marisa said...

Way to use the inks. Lovely images too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...