Sunday, November 15, 2015

Feel Better ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

feelbetter

Good morning!  There’s a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge up and this time we’re inspired by this photo…

foxy

This really was a challenge for me!  I have NO fox images in my stamp stash…can you believe it?!  The Curtain Call team tried to help out saying I could focus on the cup image or use any cute little critter.  I loved these ideas and dug out my PTI Cuppa Love die that I had never used! Yikes!  I poured over all my patterned paper, hoping to find a fox image, but nothing.  The last place I looked was in my new Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I turned over a piece of patterned paper and there he was!  Little Mr. Fox!  Score!  The papers match perfectly with this packet of tea that I love when I lose my voice.  I will tuck one into this card and save it for the next coworker who loses his/her voice!

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!

signature

8 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

This is perfect! So cute!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable! Love that cup and the "spring" you cut out to fill the top portion. I bought that exact same paper as I have no fox images either - yeah for my LSS!!

SmilynStef said...

This is so sweet ... I love it.

Luanne said...

Don't you love a fabulous find in your stash? This is just perfect! I'll need to lose my voice so you can send this cute card to me! ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute tea holder Maureen. Love the shape and the sweet paper. Perfect!

Celeste Goff said...

I love how pretty and creative this is!

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous! I love it!

Mimi said...

I love cards with tea pockets... I've never seen one with this cute mug! I live it, and with the fox, it's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...