Saturday, November 14, 2015

Thanks ~ PTI Make it Monday

yourkindnessmaureenplut

Hello!  Sneaking in another card this weekend for PTI’s Make it Monday challenge.  I stayed pretty true to Ashley’s card as I had the same coverplate…why mess with a good thing, right?  I was happy to experiment again with my Kuretake watercolours.  With this technique I almost look like I’m a bonafide watercolour artist!  Woohoo!  I won’t tell if you don’t tell :)  Thanks for stopping by!  The dh and I are off soon on date night…Spectre (hello, Daniel Craig!) and then dinner!  Hope you’re having a great weekend :)

signature

makeitmondays

5 comments:

Lyn said...

This is totally gorgeous <3

Natalie Winterstein said...

Gorgeous! Love love love the card! My DH and I loved Spectre - hope you enjoy!

Marisa said...

Great tree! Love the watercolour effect. Enjoy your date night :)

Lynn said...

You've been a busy crafter. Love the rich fall colors.

Jeni Jenne said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! Your secret is safe with me;) Love the torn edges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...