Sunday, February 7, 2016

Be Mine x3 ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Reminder





Hi everyone!  Today's card is a reminder that the Sachet challenge is still on over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  We continue to be inspired by this photo...


I was looking through my "hearts" box and found these punched hearts that a friend gave me several years ago.  They reminded me of the hearts in the photo.  Then I stamped the 'be mine' three times before adding the 'valentine' and the three sweet little hearts.  The stamps are all from Verve's Twitterpated.

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!



 



3 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute! Love, love, love that little note card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love that little clipped on note. So pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...