Thursday, February 4, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 4


Greetings everyone!  Only one more day until the Clearly Besotted February Release is available!  Today I've used the With Love set.  It's a 2 step stamp set so you can create these gorgeous tulips. I stamped a sentiment from the set onto a tag from Tiny Tags Die collection, tied some twine to it and adhere it to the card with foam tape.  I am in need of a few sympathy cards and this set is just the ticket for creating quick and sincere cards.

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

So pretty! I love the yellow xx

Marisa said...

Ahhhh...my favorite flower and in one of my favorite tulip colours too :) Claiming this one LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...