Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Birthday ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…




Can we all say an almighty "YUM!"?  This delightful cupcake is the perfect kick off to my 3 week birthday celebration!  I am a St. Patrick's Day baby so March is full of fun, fun, and more fun!  Add in I teach Grade One and there's nothing but celebrating going on in my class!  I created an equally yummy watercolour background with some distress inks, grabbed this delicious cupcake from Verve's Small Packages set, and then created the sentiment panel with Die Sidekicks and Be Blessed.

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous layers and design, Maureen! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Lynn said...

Love that gorgeous soft water color background. Perfect take on the inspiration. Way to kick off your birthday month!

Sue Smith said...

Terrific water coloring background. I like the various layers you have on your card. Great card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love this, Moe! That water colored background is just fabulous.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Maureen. Love that cupcake with the flag. The background looks amazing... also like the doily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...