Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring is in the Air!


Happy first day of Spring everyone!  Oh, my favourite season is here!  I just LOVE spring.  I love the warm sun, the little green buds, tulips, more daylight, everything!  I think that's why I needed this PTI Tulip set.  It reminds me of the original two step stamping by Stampin' Up! I had their tulip set, but sold it many years ago.  So this new PTI one was needed.  I made this card for our Music teacher.  She put on an adorable Spring Concert with 200 of our primary students.  No easy feat!  This was given to her with some beautiful spring flowers to say "thank you."  Before I go, I'll leave you with some lovely Spring quotes...thanks for stopping by, now go enjoy that first day!





Spring Printable - Up to Date Interiors:

Let your joy burst forth like flowers in the spring.:
"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot an the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light and winter in the shade." - Charles Dickens:
8 of the Best Lilly Pulitzer Quotes of All Time  - TownandCountryMag.com:









   Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring? -Neltje Blanchan-:

 Quote from Groundhog Day movie, after Phil Connors (Bill Murray) decides to start being nice to people. Discover the facts about woodchucks, the origins of Groundhog Day, and what the holiday on February 2 truly is all about at http://landscaping.about.com/cs/pestcontrol/a/groundhog_day.htm:

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Stop it with the tulips :) Just kidding...you are making me think I need that set along with the stencils. so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...