Friday, April 1, 2016

Welcome to the World


Happy Friday everyone!  My lovely Spring Break is quickly coming to an end...it sure has been wonderful and the weather has been warm and sunny (almost the perfect Moe temperature!).  Today's card uses the the first Viva La Verve Sketch of April as well as the new Welcome Plain Jane along with Strong Anchor and the  Nautical Die Set.   I couldn't resist this whale paper when I saw it a few weeks ago...perfect for a baby boy card :)  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for more inspiration and all the details on how you could win some Verve this month!





4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so darling, Moe! Love it!

Lynn said...

Ahhh..this is perfect! Love the idea of using anchors for a baby boy! So so sweet!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Maureen!
I saw your sweet card and fell in love with it. I went to Verve to play along, but the sketch challenge closed SO quickly. Your post was April 1, and it was already closed on April 3. Sorry I missed that one...WOW that was quick! I will try to keep my eyes peeled for the next challenge so I can try to play along. I'm SMITTEN with Verve!
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks, Maureen. I've found it and will be entering for sure. I appreciate you stopping by to let me know. I was looking at the wrong link-up.
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...