Monday, May 23, 2016

From the Lord ~ Viva La Verve Hostess


Happy Victoria Day to my fellow Canadians!  I'm back today with the card that inspired my Viva La Verve sketch.  This one was made for a sweet lady who is going through some serious health issues at the moment.  She is full of spunk and fire so I'm sure she will overcome it, but it always helps to have friends' support.  I love this uplifting Verve quote and always grab it for occasions such as this. Check out the Viva La Verve blog for more details on how you could win some Verve this month!  AND then check out the NEW release over in the Verve Store!  Have a lovely week :)




stamps: Scripture Medley 2, Each Day (Verve)



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous, Moe! Love the soft papers and sweet doily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...