Sunday, June 19, 2016

Giving Thanks


Hello friends!  I'm taking one last break from report card writing today in order to play along with PTI's Create Along With Us challenge.  It was hard to narrow down the choices of inspiration this month, but I finally did it.  I'm inspired by Kay Miller's gorgeous card HERE...



I changed the colours, but kept the watercolour, butterflies, white die cut sentiment, and sequins.  I did use a stencil and water to take off some colour, but you can barely see it.  I think I should have used a baby wipe.  Next time!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Now onto those last few hours of report writing!



4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Maureen and I love the different shades of blues you used...that background is just gorgeous! And your butterflies are lovely too! Fabulous re-creation of Kay's card!! :0)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. I love the water colors you used...such soothing colors.

Kelly Szafron said...

Lovely card, pretty colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...