Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ever Thanks ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


EEK!!  It's September!!  How did this happen?!  Sorry for all the screaming, but these are the frantic, desperate cries of a teacher a few days before school starts.  However, I was up for today's  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge because teacher cards are one of my most favourite to make.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


When our local scrapbook store closed in June (the owner moved out of town), I grabbed all the 12 x 12 sheets of this primary printing paper by Doodlebug Designs.  It will never go out of style and is the perfect background for any teacher card.  I had this apple die cut from a shaker card I made for my BIL's retirement and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.


Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!


 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous, Maureen! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo! From which stamp set is that sentiment?

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Maureen. Love the papers and that apple... the twine looks pretty.

Stampingcountry said...

Fun take on the Curtain Call Challenge!

Patti said...

Perfect! take on this challenge : )

Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...