Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How Beautiful a Day Can Be ~ The Card Concept Challenge


Hello friends!  I've got a fun announcement today!  I've been invited to be a Shabby Chic designer over on The Card Concept challenge blog!  Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept based on the picture below.  Aren't those rainbow pots delightful? 


I was inspired by the rainbow colours and wooden door.  I grabbed some fun papers with some bright colours and added a doily, a partial quatrefoil die cut, and some seam binding ribbon to get that Shabby Chic feel.  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog and see all the different styles the Design Team has come up with and then join in the fun!  Have a great day!






stamps: Kindness Matters (Verve)

10 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Welcome to the team, Maureen! I love all the pretty layers and details on your colorful card! It looks AMAZING!
Take care!
Michele
The Card Concept teamie!

laurie said...

So pretty! I love all the layers and gorgeous ribbon!

sandie said...

Welcome Maureen, our first DT together! Love all the detail here especially the distress edges x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Moe! Love that quatrefoil layered over the doily. Welcome to the team!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love that quatrefoil die cut! It just adds super dimension to your beautiful card! So excited that you are on the team! Welcome!!!

Lynn said...

Loving all the colors and the fabulous sentiment!

Karen Davis said...

I just love your layered cards Maureen. The sentiment is so gorgeous and I love the lucious bow. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards.

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful sentiment this is!

AB. said...

I adore all the layers and the patterned paper that you used....and I’m in love with that ribbon! Every detail is gorgeous!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Welcome to The Card Concept DT Team Maureen!! Love your shabby chic style and the colors as well as all of your details are amazing on this card, my friend! Hugs and have a blessed week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...