Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Number of Stars


Hello!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm back today with a custom card I made for a friend's great nephew on the occasion of his baptism.  I don't have any actual "baptism" sentiments but I sure do have a wonderful selection of Verve scripture stamps.  So I went through all of them and found this one in Shining Star.  Because I did some mixed media on this card including using 2 stencils and some embossing paste in white and gold, I'm sharing this card over at The Mixed Media Monthly challenge.

In keeping with my goal to make 2 cards at once, I created a girl version of the same card, minus the mixed media effect...


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well!







stamps: Shining Star, Weary World (Verve)
dies:  Shining Star,   Starry Stable Die Set (Verve)  

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a pair of exceptional cards. Love both versions...from pink to blue and from clean layers to mixed media. That is such a sweet verse! Making two cards at a time is such a great idea!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love that blue background! Gorgeous cards, Moe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...